TRUE VALOR KENNELS SALES CONTRACT
NOTE: ONCE YOU SEND A DEPOSIT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF TRUE VALOR KENNEL'S CONTRACT BELOW. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Sales Contract between TRUE VALOR KENNELS and the Buyer:
BUYER'S NAME: ____________________________________
For the purchase of the following dog:
REGISTERED NAME: ______________________________________________
REGISTRATION/LITTER #: ______________________________________________
The above said dog is sold as PET QUALITY ONLY or BREEDING/SHOW PROSPECT for the total price of $_______. A cash deposit of $_______ is hereby made and the cash balance is due to Seller before the dog is placed in the Buyer's possession. Registration papers will also be held until the balance is paid in full. The buyer understands that once a deposit is made, it is a commitment to buy said dog and is therefore, NONREFUNDABLE. Buyer will forfeit deposit and said dog may then be resold if not paid in full by specified date being ___________________________
Deposit $____________ Date Paid _______________
Balance $____________ Date Paid _______________
Shipping $ ___________ Date Paid _______________
Total Price $___________
IT IS HEREBY AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES THAT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL BE MET AND THAT NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
1. Seller guarantees the said dog is a purebred American Pit Bull Terrier or Dalmatian, offspring of the previously mentioned Sire and Dam. Seller DOES NOT guarantee the color of the said dog.
2. Buyer certifies that he/she is not acting as an agent for another individual in the purchase of this said dog and under NO circumstances will this dog/puppy be sold to, leased to, or given to any pet shop, puppy mill, laboratory, or similar facility.
3. If purchasing said puppy as PET QUALITY ONLY, buyer agrees not to breed this dog and will comply to having it spayed/neutered by the time it reaches 1 year of age.
4. Both parties agree that NO DOGS/PUPPIES HAVE BEEN SOLD FOR FIGHTING OR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSES.
5. THE BUYER PROMISES TO KEEP TRUE VALOR KENNELS ON REGISTRATION PAPERS OF ALL
PUPS/DOGS. THE BUYER MAY GIVE THE SAID PUP/DOG A CALL NAME. EXAMPLE: TRUE VALOR'S THEN THE CALL NAME YOU WISH TO CALL YOUR PUP/DOG.
6. Once the buyer receives the dog's registration papers, it is up to the BUYER to keep up with them. The seller is NOT responsible if the registration papers become lost, damaged or stolen afterwards. IF the seller can get replacement papers on said dog, there will be a $200 fee (per registration papers) plus the fee that UKC or ABKC or AKC charges for replacing the registration papers. It is highly advised that you turn these papers into the registry your dog is registered with in your name shortly after bringing your puppy home to avoid late fees. Once the registration papers are in your name, if they do become lost, you can call that registry yourself and get a replacement instead of going through the seller.
7. The seller does not guarantee this dog/puppy does not or will not ever have internal and/or external parasites like fleas, ear mites, worms, etc. because dogs can pick these up anywhere at any point in their life. Seller agrees to provide proper veterinary care for the dog/puppy before the dog leaves the seller's care. Buyer agrees to provide proper veterinary care at buyer's expense for prevention and treatment of any/all internal and/or external parasites throughout the dog's lifetime.
8. Buyer is aware and understands that in introducing an animal to their home that there are a number of conditions that can be transmitted between humans and their pets including but not limited to bacterial, fungal, parasitic, protozoal, and viral infections. People with compromised immune systems are more susceptible to the above types of conditions. Seller is not responsible for the transmission of any zoonotic conditions at any point in the dog's lifetime.
9. Buyer shall keep the dog/puppy in a proper manner. If problems arise in keeping or training, or the dog becomes seriously ill, the BUYER agrees to consult the BREEDER immediately. At transfer, Seller guarantees this dog to be current on vaccinations and free from the following: Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, Leptospria, Coronavirus, as well as any life threatening genetic defects.
10. Puppies will have current veterinary Health Certificate if shipped by air. Puppies will be dewormed at the time of shipping. A normal deworming and vaccination schedule should be followed as recommended by your veterinarian and BUYER agrees to pay any and all upkeep and veterinary care for dog/puppy once the dog is in possession of the buyer.
11. At the expense of the BUYER, a licensed veterinarian MUST examine this dog hours of within 24/48 of possession to validate Health Guarantee. (If purchased on Saturday, this requirement is extended through the following Monday.) If at this time, the puppy is to have any of the above mentioned illnesses, TRUE VALOR KENNELS, shall replace the puppy (with a puppy of EQUAL value by the choice of the breeder) provided the condition is sufficiently serious in the opinion of two qualified veterinarians, at least one of whom TRUE VALOR KENNELS agrees on, to warrant euthanasia. (True Valor Kennels is not responsible for any natural defects and will adopt out on a discounted price if such occurs)
_____12. Deposits are nonrefundable. Refunds of balance also nonrefundable and replacement of dogs/puppies are at the SOLE DISCRETION of TRUE VALOR KENNELS. If seeking replacement dog/puppy, buyer agrees to pay any and all veterinarian charges and shipping charges incurred in returning the dog/puppy. The registration papers must be returned to TRUE VALOR KENNELS. If the dog/puppy is hurt or dies while still in care of seller, seller shall refund deposit and balance. (Initial)
_____13. ANY DOG/PUPPY RETURNED TO SELLER BECOMES TRUE VALOR KENNEL'S PROPERTY AND THE PARTY RETURNING THE DOG/PUPPY THEN FORFEITS ALL RIGHTS TO THE DOG. (Initial)
14. THE BLUE COAT COLORING IN MOST BREEDS IS ASSOCIATED WITH SKIN PROBLEMS, SOME OF WHICH ARE NOT RESPONSIVE TO TREATMENT. BLUE COATED DOGS OF ALL BREEDS ARE MORE PRONE TO BACTERIAL, VIRAL, STAPH AND FUNGAL INFECTIONS AS WELL AS VARIOUS FORMS OF DERMATITIS, ALLERGIES, DEMODEX AND COLOR MUTANT ALOPECIA. WHILE SOME OF THESE CONDITIONS ARE HEREDITARY, MANY OF THEM ARE SIMPLY THE RESULT OF THE BLUE COAT COLORING. ALL SKIN PROBLEMS WE KNOW OF ARE EASILY AND INEXPENSIVELY TREATED. NOT ALL BLUE COATED DOGS ARE AFFECTED, HOWEVER, YOU NEED TO BE PREPARED IF A SKIN OR COAT CONDITION DEVELOPS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE AGAINST ANY SKIN OR COAT PROBLEMS. WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR SKIN AND COAT PROBLEMS. WE HAVE DONE COUNTLESS HOURS OF RESEARCH AND HAD LENGTHY CONVERSATIONS WITH OUR VETS. WE SUGGEST YOU ALSO DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR VET OR RESEARCH THIS ISSUE ONLINE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO BUY A BLUE COATED DOG OR WITH PARENTS WHOM ARE BLUE. MOST BREEDERS WILL NOT TELL YOU THIS, BUT WE THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW.
15. No other warranties are expressed or implied unless explained by Seller below:
Buyer releases Seller, TRUE VALOR KENNELS, and their estate from any and all liabilities, and/or damages by fault of this dog at the time of sale. These damages include, but are not limited to, destruction of property and/or physical damage to any person or group of people.
16. If buyer sells the dog/puppy stated within this contract at any time to any party, the conditions of this contract are rendered NULL and VOID and TRUE VALOR KENNELS is released from any/all responsibilities to the dog and the contract.
17. This contract and terms herein are subject to change at any time. Any future contracts with TRUE VALOR KENNELS are not guaranteed to contain the same terms and conditions.
18. Attorney fees and court fees which should arise from breach of this contract will be paid by the purchaser of the dog/puppy identified herein.
19. Seller has right to refuse sale at any time for any reason.
This contract is made out in duplicate; the Seller and the Buyer will each receive one copy; ORIGINAL STAYS WITH THE SELLER.
SIGNATURES: We, the undersigned, have read, understand and agree with the terms of this contract.
**PLEASE NOTE: This contract is readily available on TRUE VALOR KENNELS' website. Therefore, if sales contract is not received, you the buyer are still accepting ALL terms & conditions. Once money is sent, you have accepted this agreement and all sales are final.**
PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE BY THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
1. MONEY WIRE? WHICH ARE: MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION.
2. CERTIFIED POSTAL MONEY ORDER.
3. CASH, IF LOCAL? OR REMAINING BALANCE CAN BE PAID IN CASH AT TIME OF PICK UP AFTER THE DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED BY METHOD #1 OR #2.
4. CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED, BUT DOG/PUPPY WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL CHECK HAS CLEARED.
5.PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED, BUT YOU MUST ALSO PAY THEIR FEES ON TOP OF PAYING FOR A DOG/PUPPY.